Cygnet+Grace Boutique puts notes of encouragement in each Hope & Healing makeup bag that is donated, by Cygnet Stitchery, to the non-profit Safe Connections. But, what I would LOVE is to have YOU send in notes of love and inspiration to these women who are in recovery.
This campaign of love is FREE for you- no purchase necessary! All you have to do is write a note, put a postage stamp on it, and send it to Cygnet's PO BOX. I will then put your handwritten note in the next outgoing donated makeup bag(s). OR, if I get enough (which would be ideal!) I will start sending packages of notes to various non-profit organizations who provide safe havens for women who are seeking hope & healing.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Use a 3x5 card or a "thinking of you" note card
- Write only up to 4 sentences. Don’t get lengthy.
- You may write and send more than 1 card (in fact, we encourage you to write several! That way we have plenty to send out as often as we need)
- Please hand write legibly- these ladies need to know they are worth someone’s time!
- Sign your first name or initials ONLY
- DO NOT give any personal information
- DO NOT make any suggestions about their situation, past, present, or future.
- They are loved
- They are worthy of love
- They are strong
- They are brave
- They can overcome
PLEASE NOTE: Cygnet+Grace has the right to inspect your notes. Cygnet will not send notes that may hinder the process of hope and healing for these women.
Send notes to:
c/o Elana Power
PO BOX 681306
Prattville, AL 36068
CLICK HERE to find out more about who these donations go to.